DescriptionThis course is suitable for you if you want to be more confident and fluent in PRACTICAL English, which will be useful for your career or life.
- Available to students of all levels: from Elementary (pre A1) to Advanced (C1).
- Focus on the balanced development of all communicative skills (grammar, vocabulary, pronunciation, listening, reading, writing and speaking)
- Practical English classes built around real life situations with a lot of speaking practice to gain confidence & Plenty of opportunity to use your English inside and outside classroom
- Improve your ‘super’ skills: Communication. Creativity. Collaboration. Critical thinking through group projects, discussion, conversation, debate and lots of speaking!
- Minimum age: 16 years old
- Date: courses run all year round
- Class size: maximum 20 students per class, with average class sizes of 12 students
- Flexible options to choose: from 9 hours to 25 hours per week
- Minimum booking: You have to book at least one week
- Start date: every Monday, new students can join
*The school will close during official bank holidays and Christmas. Please check here
** Subject to availability
|9 hours per week**||Monday to Friday Mornings (Flexible)|
|15 hours per week||Monday to Friday from 8:45 to 12:00 (5 minutes and 10 minutes break)|
|20 hours per week||Monday to Friday from 8:45 to 13:40 (with 5 minutes break, 10 minutes break and 40 minutes lunch)|
|25 hours per week||Monday to Friday from 8:45 to 14:45 (with 2 x 5 minutes break, 10 minutes break and 40 minutes lunch)|
|25 PLUS hours per week||Monday to Friday from 8:45 to 14:45 (with 2 x 5 minutes break, 10 minutes break and 40 minutes lunch) + 5 hours of private lessons|
- We have a Designated Safeguarding Lead
- All of our staff are DBS checked
- We ensure our accommodation providers respect our criteria regarding the care of 16- and 17-year-olds
- Our staff are trained in the safeguarding of underage students
- We have trained First Aid staff
- All of our staff are aware of our safeguarding and child protection policies
- Our approachable teachers and members of staff contribute to providing a safe environment for our students
* Parents or guardians of students aged 16 and 17 must sign an underage consent form before they begin their course.
Become more fluent and accurate in your speaking.
Improve your reading writing and listening skills.
Expand your active and passive vocabulary.
Develop new strategies to learn English.
|Monday to Friday||hours per week||
**25 PLUS courses are composed of 25 hours general english + 5 hours of One to One courses to make sure students reach their goals. One-to-one class sessions have different schedules. Please enquire for more information.