- Available to students of all levels: from Elementary (pre A1) to Advanced (C1).
- Minimum age: 16 years old to be able to enrol on one of our courses.
- Parents or guardians of students aged 16 and 17 must sign an underage consent form before they begin their course.
- Minimum booking: students must book a minimum of one week to be able to attend our classes.
- Average size class: 16 students and maximum 20.
- Courses start every Monday.
- The school is closed during official holidays and Christmas. There will be no classes during these periods. Please check here
This course is suitable for you if you want to be more confident and fluent in PRACTICAL English, useful for your career and life.
- Focus on the balanced development of all communication skills (grammar, vocabulary, pronunciation, listening, reading, writing and speaking)
- Practical English classes built around real life situations & student’s needs
- Lesson plans based on assessment for learning and comprehensive need analysis
- Opportunities to use your English inside and outside the classroom with group projects and workshops
- Improve your 21st century ‘super’ skills: ‘Communication’ ‘Creativity’ ‘Collaboration’ ‘Critical thinking’ through team work, discussion and debate with a lot of speaking practice to build confidence
By the end of the course, you will learn MORE, do MORE and speak MORE.
|MAGNIFY||Your communication skills with lots of speaking to gain confidence|
|OBTAIN||A good foundation of English for work or life and develop 4 'super skills'.|
|RECEIVE||A certificate for your hard work at the end of the course|
|ENJOY||Fun but productive lessons and exciting social events in London.|
*For the 9 hour courses, students are free to choose 3 days of class between Monday and Friday.
**25 PLUS courses are composed of 25 hours General English + 5 hours of One to One courses to make sure students reach their goals. One to One class sessions have different schedules. Please enquire for more information.
|Monday to Friday||hours per week||