On-Site Student Residence
At Bethnal Student Academy we understand that your accommodation is a very important part of your stay in London and we do our utmost to ensure that your accommodation is of the highest standard and comfort.
By joining our school, we also give you the opportunity to live in our on-site accommodation!
No need to take public transport to attend your class, you just need to go downstairs!
Live in the same building as the school
Our residence is composed of 100 apartments which are based within the school building which is set over 5 floors.
Most of the apartments are comprised of 2 bedrooms, 1 fully fitted kitchen and 1 bathroom to share amongst tenants and each bedroom can be set up as a single or twin room.
We also have some apartments with a layout similar to open plan studios. These are comprised of 4 beds (a bit like hostels) with a kitchen and bathroom to share with the other tenants in the apartment.
We offer different types of room to our students.
- - A bed in a single/individual room in our 2 bedroom apartments.
- - A bed in a twin room (a room that will be shared with another student) in our 2 bedroom apartments. Depending on the room, our twin rooms can be composed of 2 single separated beds or 1 bunk bed.
- - A bed in a our 4 bedded studios (like in a hostel).
Type of Rooms
|Single Room||£ 295|
|Twin Room (bunk beds and separate beds available)||£ 177|
|Multiple room with 4 beds||£ 151|
- All bills included
- Bedding & towels will be provided the first day of arrival for the whole stay.
- Monthly deep cleaning included (the cleaning of the oven, fridge, extractor fan and showers in the residence)
- For students under 18: weekly cleaning of the rooms, bathroom and kitchen included
What is Included in the price
- Cleaning kit not included. However students can buy it at the reception for a value of £18
- Students are responsible of keeping their bedding & towels clean. Bedding & towels can be washed in our laundry room (cost per wash in the residence: £2.50 wash + £1 dryer.)
- No meals included in the price. Our student residence is a self-catered residence
What is NOT Included in the price
- Price per week and per person. All bills included.
- Minimum Booking: 1 week.
- All accommodation cancellations after arrival are non-refundable. The same applies if students have to shorten their stay.
- For more information, please download our terms & conditions
- Students staying in accommodation organised through BSA must not cause damage to property or persons, cause disturbance or nuisance, or be abusive or disrespectful to anyone.
- BSA reserves the right to remove any student who fails to follow the rules from its accommodation without any refund.
- Deposit: £100.
Seth Court, 23 Parmiter St, London E2 9EX
Cost of Travel
From the residence to the school : £0
Travel time from the school to the residence: 3 minutes (walking)
For more information regarding London public transport, please download Citymapper