Our Shared Houses
- Only Availble for Students Over 18 -
At Bethnal Student Academy we understand that your accommodation is a very important part of your stay in London and we do our utmost to ensure that your accommodation is of the highest standard and comfort.
Live close to the school!
At Bethnal Student Academy We also offer our students the possibility to live in shared houses close to the school.
We understand that not everyone wants to live in the same building as their school, and that’s why we have partnered with LA4U, our sister company that offers shared houses in East London.
Our shared houses are all modern English Victorian houses close to the public transport.
Our shared houses are all English Victorian houses close to the public transport. The houses have capacity for 4-10 people depending on the size of the house.
All the houses have a kitchen and enough bathrooms to share (the average is 1 bathroom for 4 people) and all of the facilities are shared with your housemates.
If you have booked a twin room, you will be sharing the room with another person. If you have booked a single room, you will not share the room with anyone.
Our shared houses are all modern English Victorian houses. When living in our shared houses, our students have the possibility to rent:
- - A single/individual room.
- - Or a twin room which is a room that students share with another same sex gender person.
- - Only Availble for Students Over 18 - The twin rooms are all composed of 2 separate single beds.
Type of Rooms
|Single Room||£ 190|
|Twin Room||£ 150|
- All bills are included
- Bed sheets, duvet, pillow and shower towel included
- Washing machine (at no extra cost) included
- Weekly cleaning of the common areas included
- Kitchen utensils to cook included (to be shared with other flatmates)
- Basic cleaning facilities will be available in the house
What is Included in the price
- Cleaning of the rooms (after check in)
- Change of the towels and bed sheets
- No meals. Students are expected to provide for themselves
What is NOT Included in the price
- Price per week and per person. All bills included.
- Minimum Booking: 1 week.
- Accommodation available for students over 18 years old only.
- All accommodation cancellations after arrival are non-refundable. The same applies if students have to shorten their stay.
- For more information, please download our terms & conditions
- Students staying in accommodation organised through BSA must not cause damage to property or persons, cause disturbance or nuisance, or be abusive or disrespectful to anyone.
- BSA reserves the right to remove any student who fails to follow the rules from its accommodation without any refund.
- All the accommodation provided by BSA is self-catered.
- Deposit: £100.
2A Ruckholt Rd, Leyton, London E10 5NP
Cost of Travel
From Leyton to the school by tube: £1.50/way (off peak time) and £1.70/way (during peak time).
Travel time from the school to Leyton by tube : 20 minutes
All of our shared houses are located in Leyton
For more information regarding London public transport, please download Citymapper