- Students must have a minimum level of B1+ to attend this course. This will be determined by a speaking and writing test prior to booking.
- Minimum age: 16 years old to be able to enrol on one of our courses.
- Parents or guardians of students aged 16 and 17 must sign an underage consent form before they begin their course.
- Minimum booking: students must book a minimum of one week to be able to attend our classes.
- Average class size: 16 students and maximum 20.
- The school is closed during official holidays and Christmas. There will be no classes during these periods. Please check here
This course is suitable for you if you want to be challenged and learn vital skills, which will be useful for your academic success, exams or professional career.
- Focus on both a balanced development of all communication skills (grammar, vocabulary, pronunciation, listening, reading, writing and speaking) and challenging activities to develop essential academic skills.
- A range of different topics to improve fluency and accuracy and prepare for English exams or Higher Education.
- Improve your ‘super’ skills: Communication. Creativity. Collaboration. Critical thinking through group projects, discussions, conversations and debates and lots of speaking!
By the end of the course, you will learn MORE, do MORE and speak MORE.
|MAGNIFY||Your range and knowledge of general and academic vocabulary|
|OBTAIN||A good foundation of Academic English and develop transferable skills, study skills and 4 'super' skills|
|RECEIVE||A certificate for your Hard work at the end of the course|
|ENJOY||Challenging & productive lessons similar to those in academic settings|
Our Academic English classes start everyday from Monday to Friday at 08.45.
Depending on the course type you choose, you will be finishing between 14:45 and 20:00.
*25 ACADEMIC courses are composed of 15 hours General English + 10 hours Academic Skills.
**25 PLUS ACADEMIC courses are composed of 15 hours General English + 10 hours exam preparation + 5 hours of One to One courses to make sure students reach their goals. One to One class sessions have different schedules. Please enquire for more information.
|Monday to Friday||hours per week||
|8.45 AM to 2.45 PM||25 PLUS ACADEMIC**||