Vision and Mission
Rosie Baber, Director of Studies
To provide an OUTSTANDING EXPERIENCE abroad for international students seeking to improve their LEVEL OF ENGLISH IN THE UK while ensuring that students are known by name and become part of a BIG FAMILY where personal and professional development, friendships and respect are promoted every day!
We will strive to be open, honest and respectful, doing what we believe is right and will lead to success for our students, staff and School.
We advocate for transparency and open door management.
As an English school in the UK, we will ensure we follow and promote British values: Democracy, Rule of Law, Individual Liberty and Mutual Respect.
We will ensure everything we do it is done in a professional manner.
We will continuously be learning and evolving. We will positively take challenges and criticism to improve work practices.
We will ensure we are inclusive in all the areas of the business. Equality and diversity will be present in everything we do.
- To deliver outstanding, engaging and innovative English courses in East London.
- To recruit, develop and retain inspiring teachers.
- To maintain the highest standards of welfare.
- To build a reputation as an outstanding provider of English courses in London.
- To develop our staff personally and professionally.
- To provide a dynamic work environment with opportunities for guidance and improvement whenever possible.
- To provide the facilities and infrastructure required to support our staff and students.
- To diversify the markets and the student mix.
- To maintain stable and secure finances, with sufficient funds to withstand emergencies.