ONE TO ONE
- Available to all students of all levels.
- Minimum age: 16 years old to be able to enrol on one of our courses.
- Parents or guardians of students aged 16 and 17 must sign an underage consent form before they begin their course.
- Average size class: 1 student - 1 teacher.
- Minimum Booking: Students have to book at least 2 hours.
- Flexible option to choose up to 10h per week.
- Dates: Courses run all year round.
- The school is closed during official holidays and Christmas. There will be no classes during these periods. Please check here .
This course is suitable for you if you want to reach your goal quickly, prepare for a specific exam or focus more attention on a specific area at your own pace.
- Available to students of all levels
- Customised lesson, based on an analysis of your specific aims, needs and current abilities.
- Learn at your own pace and time.
- Less distraction and more attention from your teacher, ask them anything!
By the end of the course, you will learn MORE, do MORE and speak MORE.
|MAGNIFY||Your range and knowledge of general and academic vocabulary|
|OBTAIN||A good foundation of Academic English and develop transferable skills, study skills and 4 'super' skills|
|RECEIVE||A certificate for your Hard work at the end of the course|
|ENJOY||Challenging & productive lessons similar to those in academic settings|
One to One classes are available for up to 3 hours per day and for a maximum of 10 hours per week.
|ONE TO ONE
Monday to Friday
|Private lessons for 1 person|
Minimum Booking: students have to book at least 2 hours