- Our Cambridge Exam Preparation Course is an 8-week intensive preparation for the Cambridge First Certificate (FCE) exam. On this course you will improve your skills enabling you to achieve a pass grade in the FCE exam.
- FCE is an Upper-Intermediate (B2) level qualification. It proves you can use written and spoken English for the purpose of work or study. Attending this course will give you the confidence and language skills to travel internationally and aid your ability to get a job.
- Maximum number of 10 students per class.
- We accept students aged 16 or over*
- Students aged 16 and 17 years old will be placed in group classes with adults.
By the end of this course you will have:
- Developed essential exam skills and strategies
- Increased your knowledge of the FCE exam sections and task types
- Become more fluent and accurate in your speaking
- Improved your reading, writing and listening skills
- Expanded your active and passive vocabulary
- Developed new strategies to learn English
At BSA we are committed to taking particular care of our underage students. To achieve this:
- We have a Designated Safeguarding Lead
- All of our staff are DBS checked
- We ensure our accommodation providers respect our criteria regarding the care of 16- and 17-year-olds
- Our staff are trained in the safeguarding of underage students
- We have trained First Aid staff
- All of our staff are aware of our safeguarding and child protection policies
- Our approachable teachers and members of staff contribute to providing a safe environment for our students
*The school will close during official bank holidays and Christmas. Please check here