- Our Cambridge Exam Preparation Course is an 8-weeks intensive preparation for the Cambridge Advance Certificate (CAE) exam. On this course you will improve your skills enabling you to achieve a pass grade in the CAE exam.
- CAE is a focused academic English exam which gives students the English skills they need to succeed at college or university on undergraduate and/or postgraduate programs. Students will develop the ability to communicate at an advanced level in English for academic and professional purposes.
- Maximum number of 10 students per class.
- We accept students aged 16 or over*
- Students aged 16 and 17 years old will be placed in group classes with adults.
By the end of this course you will have:
- Developed essential exam skills and strategies
- Increased your knowledge of the CAE exam sections and task types
- Become more fluent and accurate in your speaking
- Improved your reading, writing and listening skills
- Expanded your active and passive vocabulary
- Developed new strategies to learn English
At BSA we are committed to taking particular care of our underage students. To achieve this:
- We have a Designated Safeguarding Lead
- All of our staff are DBS checked
- We ensure our accommodation providers respect our criteria regarding the care of 16- and 17-year-olds
- Our staff are trained in the safeguarding of underage students
- We have trained First Aid staff
- All of our staff are aware of our safeguarding and child protection policies
- Our approachable teachers and members of staff contribute to providing a safe environment for our students
*The school will close during official bank holidays and Christmas. Please check here